Wednesday, May 14, 2014

3 Pegs Down

Clearly...its not Sunday today. So if I am writing..it means I am taking out time.. from Work.!!.
Don't be shocked..its not the mayan age where the priest would be executed just to have time off.
But then...is it? Is it? Tell me can u?...

Sorry..before half of u say yes..i just wanna refine respondents. Please do not respond if u work for an IT company. Please do not respond if u r self employed. Please do not even think to respond if u r reading this.
Yes coz if u r reading this u r free enough to find this. But this is not for u.


This is for you my friend who has continued reading..who knows what it means..who knows why taking out time for something that you love needs.... 3 more pegs of whiskey. Why is it that we r passionate about our work but the work that we do is not passionate about us, I spend 18 hrs of my day wondering (working too) whether I'v done enuf... and the next 18 hrs give me an answer thats a negative..... I ask you and I will be blunt. Do you know what "Traditional Merchandise" is? If you do not just click cancel...don't even embarrass yourself,

I am writing this for you for all of you who c things around you and find it hard to explain. Your Logical mind just cannot grasp why such a thing happened. And yes you r too busy to fix it...you r just like me to read this through...coz u r looking for a meaning....

No comments: