Friday, November 09, 2012

The Moving Wheel


Date 10-11-12
New Delhi

After a long time I have put myself down to the writing board. The wheel had stopped for long. Through seasons of rain and dust it had rusted. Haven’t moved and not even noticed, it now tries to rub itself with the ground again.  Makes me consider the coincidence of the date again. It signifies a natural progression without any manipulations. Just a simple count…rare yet common in different paradigms. Maybe it is time for me to get back to my natural progression again. I wont say I had lost it, but yes I had left it. Since I could leave it I am sure I can regain it again. My natural progression...

2 comments:

~Chiaroscuro~ said...

The wheel stopped again.

~Chiaroscuro~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.