Monday, February 27, 2006

Just for her

I am in LOVE!!

Even a thought of her gives me goosebumps!! She is so pretty, so soft and so elegant. Every word she speaks is music to my years.. And those little signs that she gives me ooof, man just make me go insane. Why is it that I just wait for her calls? Why is it that I just want to be with her? Talk to her? Just don't do anything else?

All my thoughts start and end on her.I just can't get her off my mind. I just cannot live in peace, when she's not around! When she leaves, it's as if she is taking away a part of me with her, maybe the whole of me... Even in a crowd I feel lonely, even the best of humor is dry to me... Even writting all this down in an aimless series is just a way to remember her, her face what light in those twinkling eyes. I see myself in them, is she thinking about me, does she feel the same as I do?

The world is meaningless without you, I can pay any price to be with you...........

2 comments:

~Chiaroscuro~ said...

Current reading: "Just for her".

Current song: Silk Route - Dooba Dooba.

Current mood: a little senti, a little shocked.

... & you know why. You were the last expected soul on the planet to say "I am in LOVE" (with the capital letters). Nevertheless, it is not an aimless series, if its a way to remember her. Good going. Didnt know you were this poetic.

Keep it coming!

Unknown said...

okk...now u got me really curious on this.....what is her name n where did you meet this beautiful girl??? Did u tell her about your feelings for her or you still planning to tell her about it :) i know ur gonna kill me for all those questions but i told u im really curious to know.......it justs sounds so prefect yaar....