Friday, August 01, 2014

The Rain

It’s raining outside. Has been like this for the past 5 days. The smell from the soil is just so pure. Don’t want to play any music as the sound of drops falling on objects is creating a masterpiece. The sky is as dark as those elegant eyes. There is a chill in the air, like the one I feel on my hands when I place it outside a moving train. So much water so much sound. Nature is so ruthless and mesmerizing at the same time. Probably this is what they refer to as Kali. Guess it is just a beautiful terror. The tea is hot and I have a cigarette. Every sip just gets absorbed by every pore in the body. It’s a time when she (nature) makes you feel that you are a part of her. That shivering leave on the branch is me. That wet blade of grass is me. The hasty toad is again me. The water seeping into the room is me.


Sad part is I am not here in it…I am miles away, not in body but in soul… This rain is magic, but I am standing in it clueless. I can feel the drops on my face, but don’t know what to call them… rain or terror..

No comments: